The caregivers at Mosaic Medical Center-Maryville continue to be deeply moved by the outpouring of support shown from our local communities during this time. Now more than ever, we are reminded how wonderful it is to be a part of a community that has always felt like family. During this crisis, our caregivers stand ready to serve, knowing we are family taking care of family.
Many have reached out, searching for ways you can help in the fight against COVID-19. Below are some ways Mosaic Medical Center-Maryville could use your support.
Caregiver Support Items:
Our caregivers have been extremely blessed with local restaurants and individuals bringing in meals and packaged snacks or fruit. If you would like to contribute in this way, please call Megan Jennings using the contact information at the bottom of the page to arrange. Other support items that would be helpful are:
- Bottled Water
- Personal Care Items for Nurses & Health CareWorkers:The Nurse Educators at Northwest Missouri State University are managing an Amazon Wish List that provides a few items that would be a blessing to our caregivers serving on the front lines. You can view and purchase those items here: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/5E4RBUHH90IE?ref_=wl_share
- Gift Cards for Health Care Heroes – Mosaic caregivers continue to work hard on the frontlines and behind the scenes to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and fellow caregivers. Every day, a new story of a caregiver’s heroism comes to light, detailing how that person has gone above and beyond the call of duty. If you would like to honor one of our Health Care Heroes, consider a gift card for groceries or take out at a local restaurant.
Support for Home Care & Hospice Caregivers & Patients:
- Paper Towels – designated for Home Health & Hospice patients
- Toilet Paper - designated for Home Health & Hospice patients
- To-go Snacks & Drinks – caregiver support
- Clorox Wipes – caregiver support
- Hand Sanitizer – caregiver support
Contribute Medical Equipment:
Mosaic Medical Center-Maryville currently has sufficient supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and will continue to work to provide for the safety of our caregivers. However, not knowing how long or hard COVID-19 will hit our community, we will gladly accept donations for the following masks to assist us if our supplies begin to deteriorate.
- Level 1 masks
- Level 3 masks
- N95 masks
Create Homemade Medical Masks:
Fabric masks are not to be used in the care of COVID-19 patients but can be helpful in other areas of patient care. The following tutorials are available to assist you with making a homemade medical mask.
How to make a Face Mask w/Elastic - PDF
How to make a Face Mask - Video Tutorial
How to Make the Sew Strong Together Face Mask - Video Tutorial
To assist in system-wide Mosaic Life Care Home Made Mask efforts, visit https://www.mlcfoundation.com/covid-19
Make a Financial Contribution:
Philanthropic support will provide capital support for equipment, technology, and infrastructure needs during this COVID-19 pandemic.
*Donations can be dropped off at the Mosaic Medical Building between the hours of 8AM-5PM. Drive through drop-off service can be arranged by calling ahead. (The Mosaic Medical Building is the brown, brick building with the flat roof, located off to the left as you enter the main drive of the hospital).
Mosaic Medical Building
2024 South Main St.
Maryville, MO 64468
Megan Jennings: 660-562-7933 or 660-562-7049